Welcome to Aquatic World, your Central New York Dive and Travel Professionals. Our experienced staff can provide you all levels of assistance from getting your PADI Open Water Dive Certification all the way to Master Scuba Diver or Divemaster and Assistant Instructor. We’re the only CNY Dive Center which has its own on site pool for your training convenience. We offer a full line of dive equipment from major manufacturers and can also help you plan your dream dive vacation. Stop by and see how we can enhance your dive experience.
Why train with Aquatic World?
Aquatic World’s expert PADI Certified Training staff is your best option for safe, convenient training for scuba in Central New York with services for beginners and experienced divers alike. With a full line of PADI training programs, the most accepted name in dive certification, Aquatic World has something for everyone.
- Only Onsite Pool in Central New York!
- Flexible training options and schedules
- Best priced training programs in Central New York
- Training and Gear purchase incentives
Why is an onsite pool so important?
- No need to transport gear to pool
- Safety; no need to worry about dark parking lots after training
- More pool time for practice
- More flexibility for class scheduling
- Convenient access to pool after certification for keeping skills sharp
Our Travel Coordinator
Our travel services are handled by Sharon Corcoran who is an experienced diver and has traveled to many exciting dive locations. Whether you’re looking for a diving vacation or simply diving trips to paradise, contact Sharon for all your travel needs.
Copyright 2011 Aquatic World: Scuba New York. All Rights Reserved
Our onsite pool
Check out our Ad!
Welcome to Aquatic World - Scuba in New York
Meet the Aquatic World Staff
April 27th from 9AM to 5PM
Aquatic World will be holding our Annual Open House on Saturday April 27th
- Free Discover Scuba Sessions*
Don't miss our biggest event of the year!
* Preregistration required